Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Restarting

As I mentioned in the previous blog post, today marked the beginning of the entirely solo phase of my summer. So in a sense I'm restarting my summer.

No comedy today. Drove back to DC today, it took just over 3 hours. Then just hung out here, unpacked, cleaned a bit, greeted all of my housemates. Nothing terribly exciting, but it's good to be be back. Tomorrow I have to go restock my food supplies, do some follow-up things for my course, and start figuring out the rest of my plans.

In other news, why are simple tasks difficult? We ordered 3 P'Zones aka calzones from Pizza Hut (now known as The Hut.) We receive a pizza and a calzone. They then take another hour to bring us our other two. Just read my order. And deliver it to me. Grumble. But we did get to keep the mis-delivered pizza. So that was good. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment