Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazing

Another day of no comedy. And most likely this weekend will be pretty non-comedy full, since people will be around and there will be 4th of July celebrations. So I'm pretty much taking this weekend to do administrative things/laundry/enjoy DC, then right to work on Monday.

In other news, I beat the Spirit Temple today. Now to complete the side quests before my final battle. Played some piano, I was a bit rusty. Went grocery shopping, got food probably for 3-ish weeks. The deal of the day: 10 for $10 on Cedar's hummus, normally $4 a pack. Nice. And Triscuits were on sale. Perfect.

Hung out in the evening. The biggest news: I added one more to the "Wheel of Fortune puzzles I've gotten with no letters" category. Here it is:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _

Category: Person

Yeah, I'm pretty good. I'll reveal the answer in my next post.

OK, that is all. I swear I'll work hard soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment