Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ending

...my terrific streak of unproductive days, that is! So this will hopefully be the last non-comedy post for a while...

Today started with watching some ridiculous tennis. It was pretty crazy, as everyone in the house awoke we gathered around the TV for some pretty epic tennis. In the afternoon we made a house trip to the Rhode Island/Brentwood shopping center where we got more propane for the grill and other people did accessory chores. In the afternoon we watched Idle Hands, which was a comedy/horror movie that was fairly self-mocking. It was not great cinema, but entertaining enough. We barbecued some leftovers for dinner, and with the grill working and a less hectic environment, it was much better. Then we just hung out during the evening.

So tomorrow I will beat Ocarina of Time, watch Price is Right, and then in the afternoon I'll do some writing. I already have some ideas that I'd like to hash out. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment