Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tracking

So today also consisted of little comedy. Well, funny things happened, but I did not work on them. Today was pretty mundane. We made a partial house-outing to Giant with some wackiness. Then we watched Harry Potter while people dozed on the couch. Then we had taco night. So, since I have little else to report, I thought I'd check in with the progress of my summer.

Some of my loyal readers may recall long term goals I posted a while ago. I would like to discuss their statuses (or stati, if you prefer):

Explore DC - fairly lagging. I've been to the zoo and to the American History Museum. But the plan is to hit up a museum a week with Sam on his days off. So that will end up being about five more museums, plus any weekend outings we might make. Not great, but decnet

Learn some basic piano skills - Going well. I am about 3/4 of the way through one of my books. I can play with both hands at the same time, occasionally with slightly different rhythms, but nothing too complicated. I do not know what a reasonable place to shoot for would be, but I think I'll be satisfied with where I end up.

Beat Ocarina of Time and all of the side quests - Done. I beat the game with all of the hearts and skulltulas. There were some side quests I had no attachment to (masks, big poes), so I skipped those. This morning I started Majora's Mask, so although I won't complete all side quests, I would like to beat it.

Arrange a song for the PUB - I have no started yet. But hopefully I will soon.

Blog about my summer - This is going well. I think I've posted at least once a day. And I'm raking in the dough from the ad revenue. Not really. But maybe a little. Don't forget to patronize our generous sponsors!

The work week starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment