Monday, July 20, 2009

Poaching

The pattern of unproductive weekend days continued. MM this morning followed by the interesting but ultimately unexciting conclusion to the British Open. Then we went grocery shopping, partially for my own and partially for group dinner night. I got some staples, but a much cheaper trip than before since I still have some basics left over.

In the afternoon we lounged a lot. I wrote down one inspiration for a joke, though, and I think this one has legs. For dinner we attempted to make eggs benedict. I think it worked out pretty well, even though it's hard because a lot of simultaneous things need to be cooked. We had hash browns and sausage as well for a hearty breakfast for dinner. Mmm. I have lots of gigs lined up for this week. Should be fun. And posts should be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment