Friday, July 17, 2009

Booking

I woke up early today for an unknown reason. Another Majora's Mask (henceforth referred to as MM) and TPIR morning. Leftovers from last night for lunch. I spent an hour or so looking ahead and sending e-mails and doing some scheduling. If all goes as planned I will have a gig every night this week, Monday-Friday, which would be cool. I'm still waiting on some e-mails.

The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to replace my keyboard. Long story short, it was probably easy enough to do if I had the proper screwdriver, but now I had to send for another one to come with a technician. Hopefully they will come on Monday and it will take five minutes. For now I'm getting used to typing without the cap on the A key.

For dinner I attempted to make eggplant in garlic sauce, Chinese take-out style. Due either to cooking the eggplant in too much water or improvising too many ingredients, it was pretty inedible. The eggplant absorbed a lot of water, which was garlic infused. So every bite released a delicious sip of garlic flavored tea. So I made a half hearted attempt to enjoy it and then ditched the rest. Grumble. I should just stick to eggplant parm. So not the most productive day, but it bodes well for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment