Thursday, July 9, 2009

Touristing

I was a bit of a tourist today. After TPIR and Frosted Mini-Wheats, I wrote the earlier blog post. How meta, I'm blogging about my blogging. But still, I like what I said in that post, and hopefully I'll have some direction. Or something. Then Sam and I went to the American History Museum. We walked, a hefty 45 minute, 2.5 mile walk. Hadn't done that in a while. The museum was nice, we saw different things. Everything was arranged as a time-line of sorts, which was nifty. We saw the original ruby slippers from Wizard of Oz. Also the portrait of Stephen Colbert. Then we walked home where I finished my leftovers and hung out with people in the evening.

No responses from the four comedy related e-mails I sent yesterday, which is annoying. I just want to patronize their event, why won't they e-mail me? So I'm performing tomorrow, and then starting next week I'm just going to go to these things and see what is going on. And tomorrow I'll actually have to prepare for my show.

No comments:

Post a Comment