Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sitting

Somehow, weekends are always much less exciting than weekdays. This comes after my original shock that there were few gigs for me on weekends. I think this is a product of the weekend shows having better aka non open-mic comedians, and comedy not being the hip thing to do. So, with plenty of time until my next show and everyone else lazing around the house, that is what I end up doing. Oh well. There is little of note to report today. Lots of sitting. Then lying down while asleep. Then more sitting.

The only moderately interesting thing was a successful dinner, a welcome change from last night's disaster. I threw together another usual tomato, onion, pepper, spinach, and garlic sauce. But instead of using pasta, I cooked the spaghetti squash that I had. Which was delicious. There is something so enticing about the pasta-like nature of spaghetti squash. So, not an exciting day. But tomorrow's theme dinner is breakfast for dinner, so deliciousness will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment