Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celebrating

...because it is July 4th! Still no comedy. Watched Wimbledon in the morning, then played a lot of Zelda. I found (with a guide...) all 100 Skulltula tokens. I'm almost complete in my quest, which will probably reach its triumphant conclusion tomorrow. Sweet. Then we all just hung out during the day until it was time to prepare for our cookout. The cookout was off to a slow start as the propane grill would not light, but then we utilized the little charcoal grill and the range and things progressed nicely. A solid menu - hamburgers, hot dogs, corn, baked beans, potato salad. Then we walked to the capitol area to watch the fireworks. They were good, but I think I have seen better. Now we're just hanging out, celebrating our wonderful country with Fla-Vor-Ice. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment