Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Unveiling

Not much happened today. But all the will be dwarfed by the unveiling of the greatest moment in film since color. No, perhaps even more. It was really hot today. And though any work I would do would be indoors, I still used it as an excuse not to work. So FMW and TPIR, then a nap. I'm not going to dignify the rest of my day with much of a description. We did BBQ some hamburgers, which were pretty good.

Anyway, the moment you've all been waiting for. This movie currently has a grand total of 70 views on funnyordie.com, with 3 funny votes and 4 die votes. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I would clear the floor nearby, because you will most certainly be rofling. There is at least one, maybe two more videos coming, so stay tuned.



Tomorrow I start my busiest stretch, other than the one week I had gigs Monday through Friday. I have a show tomorrow, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and then my last show on Friday. Quite a home stretch run. In that time I also might do another film, along with packing and getting the house in presentable condition. So after a lazy day today, a busy next twelve days.


No comments:

Post a Comment