Monday, August 17, 2009

Brunching

My dad came by this morning. After a brief tour of the house, we went to the Lincoln Memorial and then the Vietnam Memorial nearby. I guess it was worth checking out, just to see, but I've never been terribly fascinated by monuments. But it was an experience. Then we made our way to the Blue Duck Tavern for brunch. Boy, was it delicious. I had short rib hash topped a poached egg and horseradish sauce. Mmm. And other delicious things were consumed, overall pretty delicious.

After being dropped off, I spent the rest of the day doing very little. Hanging out, watching Tiger Woods blow it, raiding the fridge for dinner. Not much going on. We watched more Little League. Some of the kids are ridiculous, both in talent and in size. So that's amusing.

Looking ahead, I have one week left, then I'm leaving on Saturday. I hope to get out every night this week, which should be good. I feel like it's a bit strange just because I have no real goal at this point. I guess to be funny, but should I be working on old stuff or trying new things? Should I try some things I haven't done, like crowd work or winging it or things? I'm not exactly sure. Maybe I'll just do whatever I'll enjoy the most. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment