Saturday, August 8, 2009

Filming

Not much happened in the morning. I watched The Dark Knight because it was on and is always entertaining. No TPIR as it is the weekend, but that does not preclude FMW, so I of course enjoyed them. At about one I left for my movie-ing adventure.

The man I'm working with, Angleo, is a regular theater director/producer type person looking to get into short comedy film making. He apparently thought I was funny and offered me the opportunity to be in his films. So I arrived, and his first plan was to film me in the typical driving in a car documentary style, but to have me ramble. So we did this for a while with some of his prompting. I swear I have no idea how this will be funny, but he says he sees the story in the footage, so I'll see what he can do. And of course I will share the video when done, so everyone can enjoy it.

The next plan was for me to conduct a pseud0-interview with his mother about movies she has recently seen and to elicit hilarious responses. It was not terribly difficult, as his mother was kinda ridiculous but in a nice way. Again, I don't know how this will be funny to anyone but those of us involved, but again we will see. So, let's let the man work his magic and we'll see what happens.

Then I came home and we headed to a Tapas restaurant in the downtown-ish area. It was decent but a tad overpriced. Not to mention I ate "lunch" about three hours before, so what made me full was not a full meal. Then I came home and hung out. Now we are watching SNL, which is not particularly funny. It has gone downhill. I give it until Weekend Update, then its bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment