Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pausing

Took a little bit of a "break" today from my hectic schedule. So I did almost nothing today, hooray! In the morning I stumbled across Die Hard just as it was starting. It never fails to entertain. I had to sacrifice the first half of TPIR to see the end, but after Die Hard was over I caught the end of TPIR. Then I drove Pat to the Megabus pick-up location on the other side of town. And then there were four.

In the afternoon I moved my things into my final sleeping zone of the summer. This one is possibly the best in the house though, so much like in the comedy world, I'm climbing my way up the ladder. I played some piano, but I fear I am outgrowing the Level 1 books I have. Not that I can sight read them all, but I feel like I could tackle all of them fairly easily, so playing slightly different patterns is not optimal. So I will just play a bit each day and then get the next level books when I get home. I worked on my act for tomorrow for a bit, I think I've picked exactly what I'm going to do. Tomorrow I'll practice and hopefully be without notes for the show.

Not much else happened. I ended up taking someone's futon back to GW for them. Because she came to pick it up from here...in a taxi. Hmm. Oh, and an epilogue to the video I posted the other day. I think this one is actually funnier.



Hopefully next time you read this I'll be a contest winner! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment