Thursday, August 20, 2009

Joking

Pretty uneventful day. The attempts to clear out the fridge and pantry continue. As does watching TPIR. Other than that, not much to report during the day. I worked on my stuff a bit, rewrote some things, changed some things around. I have a fair amount of material that right now is at a pretty good place, it needs some practice before I make any major changes. Unfortunately, I have only two more shows, so I don't know what will become of those jokes. For dinner we threw some things on the grill, tasted good, some leftovers for tomorrow.

I headed out for my final gig at Listrani's. It was a strange night. It was mostly comedians, most of whom I'd never seen before. Two audience members wandered in to see one of their friends, but that was about in. No one was particularly good, but they all seemed to be doing it for their first or second time. My set was pretty good. People were laughing at most of it, I felt pretty at ease. I talked to some of the audience/comedians after the show and they seemed pretty positive. It seemed pretty genuine, which was nice. I thanked the one guy who had been hosting most of the time since I had been going.

Two more days, two more shows, then I'm shipping out. Hopefully the next two days and shows will be solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment