Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lapsing

After lying in bed, listening to a podcast for ten minutes, I realized I forgot to blog! Oh no. So as I am already in blog mode, this will be quick and pretty boring.

I woke up later, around 10, then TPIR and FMW. Then Sam and I went to have lunch with Brian, our friend from high school. Except I didn't eat anything because I'm on a temporary campaign against eating out, especially things like sandwiches. But we chatted, it was nice. Nothing else really happened today. I made plans with the guy who I had mentioned wanted me to act. So I'm heading out to Arlington tomorrow to film a sketch or something. I'm not exactly sure what. But it should be interesting, a chance to expand my comedic base. I had a meatloaf sandwich for dinner, which was delicious.

It is weird that I have only two weeks left. And with two more house members leaving next weekend, the final week will be strange. But I'm glad that though my summer of comedy is ending, plans are in the work for plenty more comedy to come. I'm excited to see what I can make of it while at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment