Saturday, June 27, 2009

Surpassing

If you were unaware, I had another blog that I updated for a brief period. It was an analysis/hatred of Family Circus and Fred Basset comics. But with this post, this blog has more posts! So hooray! And if you're ever really bored, check it out, comicsihate.blogspot.com. Stupid Family Circus.

Anyway, not too much to report from today. Hung out in the morning, got a haircut (no, I got all of them cut. Ha. Ha.) Hung out more, went to Gramma's for dinner. Her fried chicken is top notch. A pretty laid back day.

Now I am rehearsing for tomorrow. My time is right on, now I just have to memorize, which should not be too bad since I wrote it, am fairly familiar with it, and the exact wording does not really matter that much. So, with a bit more tonight and some tomorrow, I should be set.

1 comment:

  1. Simon
    I did not know you had the comic blog. Some of the pictures of the comics don't work.

    ReplyDelete