Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Move-In

I left New York this morning with no particular tales to tell. After stopping in Princeton and picking up my keyboard (larger than expected. I'm looking forward to starting.), I headed home. After lunch I packed up my car. Not as full as I expected. The drive down was uneventful, until the end when the directions were unclear and I got a bit lost. But Sam coached me back and eventually I arrived at the house, about 3 hours later.

It's about what I expected. The accommodations seem fine. I have to stock up on cooking supplies and other food, since most of the guys are doing the take-out route. So I'll make a trip at some point. Made my bed, put all of clothes away, all the usual.

Not a terribly exciting day, but it marks the beginning of this phase of my adventure.

1 comment:

  1. you should stock up on ramen. they are delicious. and everybody loves them.

    tee hee i can be funny too! (although only if you mispronounce ramen...)

    ReplyDelete