Friday, June 19, 2009

Re-Relocating

Today was pretty uneventful. After a full night of sleep on couch de Barnes/Ford, I watched some rainy golf before my lesson. Also, on the subway, there was someone playing the clarinet very well. I was impressed. The bus ride home was pretty similar to the one up. The internet wasn't as good, though. And it took longer than expected, again. I think the 4:15 is just to attract people, while most trips come in just under 5:00. I waited in line forever at the Post Office to get a package, which was frustrating. When I came home I just ate and crashed, nothing exciting.

The only comedy thing I did today was my private lesson. It was decently helpful, examining my routine line by line and working on the phrasing and making it more concise. I think more helpful than the lesson itself was the knowledge that I could be critical of myself. I feel like I had a good sense of where my weakpoints were. So I'll be able to apply this to my future endeavors.

Long two days of travel. Note to self: do not get a job requiring frequent, lengthy trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment