Sunday, May 17, 2009

What's the Deal?

I am the recipient of a Martin A. Dale '53 award, which gives funding to sophomores to pursue atypical summer paths. I'm following in the footsteps of my brother Sam '10 who spent last summer living on intentional communities. So what am I doing?
I'll be learning, writing, and performing stand-up comedy. It's always looked like fun, and the one attempt I made at it during the PGSS '06 talent show was fairly successful. So I'll be taking a comedy class in NYC (see next post) and then living in DC, writing during the day and performing during the night.
I'll try to keep this blog updated with my performance times/places so you can check them out and also include general updates of the summer. Hopefully I'll be posting daily (or more!) once summer gets into full gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment